Rest assured that at Skindietician, we are doing everything we can to keep our employees and clients safe by using hospital grade disinfectant like Barbacide.
Please follow our guidelines before booking your appointment. We have the right to deny the service if these policies are not being followed.
1. Wear a clean/ unworn mask before coming in to our spa. If you do not have one, we are selling it here for you to purchase.
2. We are requiring everyone to wash their hands before you enter our room and we have hand sanitizers in every room that you can use on your way out of the building.
3. We ask everyone to come alone for your appointment, or if you are with someone to please ask them to stay in the car and wait.
4. If you come in early for your appointment, we will also ask to wait in your car until your Esthetician is ready to see you.
5. While inside the building please adhere to social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet away from each other.
6. If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
7. We are not going to offer coffee, water, magazines, brochures, service menus at this time. Please follow our social media accounts or go to our website to see our menu and specials that we offer.
8. No walk-ins. Please call/ text or book your appointment online.
To ensure all our clients will receive the best spa treatments, Skindietician does not accept client walk-ins. We recommend that you schedule your appointment as far in advance as possible to ensure availability.
To accommodate your desired appointment a credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. Charges will only be made on the date of your scheduled service, we hold this information as a part of our cancellation policy.